Tuners Of Los Angeles
Welcome to TLA! If you are a new user be sure to check the TLAID Database for your TLA Identification Number! This can be used to meet new drivers on the street as well as score discounts from some of the local performance shops and vendors! Thank you.
Tuners Of Los Angeles
Welcome to TLA! If you are a new user be sure to check the TLAID Database for your TLA Identification Number! This can be used to meet new drivers on the street as well as score discounts from some of the local performance shops and vendors! Thank you.
Tuners Of Los Angeles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all the tuner drivers and enthusiasts from the Los Angeles County area and our neighboring cities.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just a few photos of formula D practice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MichaelN

just a few photos of formula D practice Empty
PostSubject: just a few photos of formula D practice   just a few photos of formula D practice EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:10 am

http://www.flickr.com/photos/icandymediaphotography/sets/72157626320650387/
Back to top Go down
Aleksey
Admin
Aleksey

PostSubject: Re: just a few photos of formula D practice   just a few photos of formula D practice EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:14 am

They look really good dude. Fantastic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/alekseyroyt/ardesigns
I.Scrape

I.Scrape

PostSubject: Re: just a few photos of formula D practice   just a few photos of formula D practice EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:17 am

legit shots man, im curious how you were able to get those photos.

I tried to get photos similar last year but got kicked out of the area for not having that fancy tag around my neck Crying or Very sad

keep'em comminn
Back to top Go down
MichaelN

PostSubject: Re: just a few photos of formula D practice   just a few photos of formula D practice EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:31 am

i know some photographers from the LB press telelgram and they hooked me up. It can get pretty sketchy i almost got nailed by the camaroe
Back to top Go down
I.Scrape

I.Scrape

PostSubject: Re: just a few photos of formula D practice   just a few photos of formula D practice EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:36 am

MichaelN wrote:
i know some photographers from the LB press telelgram and they hooked me up. It can get pretty sketchy i almost got nailed by the camaroe

thats legit, feels so awesome when your still alive at the end of the day though. lol!
Back to top Go down
MichaelN

PostSubject: Re: just a few photos of formula D practice   just a few photos of formula D practice EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:44 am

I.Scrape wrote:
MichaelN wrote:

thats legit, feels so awesome when your still alive at the end of the day though. lol!

yea totaly but the aftermath sucks when you cant hear at the end of the day and your ears are soar for a week. i forgot ear plugs..... scratch
Back to top Go down
Displacement

Displacement

PostSubject: Re: just a few photos of formula D practice   just a few photos of formula D practice EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:23 pm

MichaelN wrote:
I.Scrape wrote:
MichaelN wrote:

yea totaly but the aftermath sucks when you cant hear at the end of the day and your ears are soar for a week. i forgot ear plugs..... scratch

Who needs ear plugs tongue
Back to top Go down
Aleksey
Admin
Aleksey

PostSubject: Re: just a few photos of formula D practice   just a few photos of formula D practice EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:25 pm

I dont see how you dont Mr. My Corvette breaks the sound barrier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/alekseyroyt/ardesigns
I.Scrape

I.Scrape

PostSubject: Re: just a few photos of formula D practice   just a few photos of formula D practice EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 2:14 am

my wastegate breaks the sound barrier

btw, taylor and i were upfront with a 4 rotor rx8 that totally made us deaf the whole day
Back to top Go down
MichaelN

PostSubject: Re: just a few photos of formula D practice   just a few photos of formula D practice EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:47 am

I.Scrape wrote:

btw, taylor and i were upfront with a 4 rotor rx8 that totally made us deaf the whole day

was that the purple one at Formula D? i know what you mean, that thing will make your ears bleed
Back to top Go down
I.Scrape

I.Scrape

PostSubject: Re: just a few photos of formula D practice   just a few photos of formula D practice EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:05 pm

MichaelN wrote:
I.Scrape wrote:

was that the purple one at Formula D? i know what you mean, that thing will make your ears bleed

oh that purple one is sexy. but if you think thats loud, im talking about the K&N 4 rotor rx8, i dont think i saw it this weekend. you can go ahead and youtube it, its crazy loud.

but yeah man that rx8 is louddd, I love it! aha
Back to top Go down
MichaelN

PostSubject: Re: just a few photos of formula D practice   just a few photos of formula D practice EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:16 pm

I.Scrape wrote:
MichaelN wrote:
I.Scrape wrote:

oh that purple one is sexy. but if you think thats loud, im talking about the K&N 4 rotor rx8, i dont think i saw it this weekend. you can go ahead and youtube it, its crazy loud.

yea i didnt see him there. i just saw the purple one and his team mate with the 86 corolla. was that dude in the bmw z4 racing? he crashed during practice and i wasnt sure how bad it was
Back to top Go down
I.Scrape

I.Scrape

PostSubject: Re: just a few photos of formula D practice   just a few photos of formula D practice EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:44 pm

MichaelN wrote:
I.Scrape wrote:
MichaelN wrote:
I.Scrape wrote:

yea i didnt see him there. i just saw the purple one and his team mate with the 86 corolla. was that dude in the bmw z4 racing? he crashed during practice and i wasnt sure how bad it was

alot of cars changed this year lol.

damn micheal essa? i missed it.. that sucks.. lol
Back to top Go down
MichaelN

PostSubject: Re: just a few photos of formula D practice   just a few photos of formula D practice EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:03 am

I.Scrape wrote:
MichaelN wrote:
I.Scrape wrote:
MichaelN wrote:
I.Scrape wrote:

it was pretty funny haha he was going into the second turn and just went straight into the wall. it was during practice so he was probably racing. i was really bumbed Daijiro Yoshihara wasnt racing, he blew his head gasket at abu dabi in dubai
Back to top Go down
I.Scrape

I.Scrape

PostSubject: Re: just a few photos of formula D practice   just a few photos of formula D practice EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:28 pm

MichaelN wrote:
I.Scrape wrote:
MichaelN wrote:
I.Scrape wrote:
MichaelN wrote:
I.Scrape wrote:

it was pretty funny haha he was going into the second turn and just went straight into the wall. it was during practice so he was probably racing. i was really bumbed Daijiro Yoshihara wasnt racing, he blew his head gasket at abu dabi in dubai

daijiro was racing on saturday. maybe he got it fixed? haha
Back to top Go down
MichaelN

PostSubject: Re: just a few photos of formula D practice   just a few photos of formula D practice EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:48 pm

I.Scrape wrote:
MichaelN wrote:
I.Scrape wrote:
MichaelN wrote:
I.Scrape wrote:
MichaelN wrote:
I.Scrape wrote:

daijiro was racing on saturday. maybe he got it fixed? haha

i guess so haha i talked to him at practice and he said he didnt think he was going to be racing.
Back to top Go down
I.Scrape

I.Scrape

PostSubject: Re: just a few photos of formula D practice   just a few photos of formula D practice EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:08 pm

thats awesome. he got 3rd place at long beach.

matt powers is crazy this season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a few photos of formula D practice   just a few photos of formula D practice Empty

Back to top Go down

just a few photos of formula D practice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tuners Of Los Angeles :: Media :: Photography-
Jump to: