Tuners Of Los Angeles
Welcome to TLA! If you are a new user be sure to check the TLAID Database for your TLA Identification Number! This can be used to meet new drivers on the street as well as score discounts from some of the local performance shops and vendors! Thank you.
Tuners Of Los Angeles
Welcome to TLA! If you are a new user be sure to check the TLAID Database for your TLA Identification Number! This can be used to meet new drivers on the street as well as score discounts from some of the local performance shops and vendors! Thank you.
Tuners Of Los Angeles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all the tuner drivers and enthusiasts from the Los Angeles County area and our neighboring cities.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats up LA lets cruise!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
camshaft343

whats up LA lets cruise!  Empty
PostSubject: whats up LA lets cruise!    whats up LA lets cruise!  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:07 am

Hey everyone. I'm Cam. Friend of mine form another forum sent me over here. I have a 2004 mini cooper S. I'm in glendale and looking for people to roll with. I hit Angeles Crest and Muholland and decker canyon to PCH mainly. Also looking to get some stuff for the mini...anyone have 17" 4x100s to sell???

anyways hope this is a lively forum. The other ones are dead.

(how do i post pictures to my profile?)
Back to top Go down
Aleksey
Admin
Aleksey

PostSubject: Re: whats up LA lets cruise!    whats up LA lets cruise!  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:12 am

Hey Cam;

Welcome to the forum. I'm Aleksey the founder. Glad to see there is a Mini Cooper on here, I love Mini Coopers! Please understand that the forum is still fairly new but its been really buzz worthy lately, hopefully you can bring friends and we can grow. I know 90% of the core group of this forum. We are all going to be extremely active. Just hang tight with that. To post pictures on your profile got to the Profile tab, its all self explanatory from there. Enjoy the forum brah!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/alekseyroyt/ardesigns
camshaft343

PostSubject: Re: whats up LA lets cruise!    whats up LA lets cruise!  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:14 am

right on man! lets get some meets together soon!!!

Back to top Go down
Aleksey
Admin
Aleksey

PostSubject: Re: whats up LA lets cruise!    whats up LA lets cruise!  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:19 am

I know 5 or 6 meets in the LA area, but I was thinking once this forum hits about 30 members we can set up our own meet. Just us forum guys. Somewhere in the central LA area like Downtown-ish so everyone can be right in the middle, lets concentrate on growing first.
Back to top Go down
camshaft343

PostSubject: Re: whats up LA lets cruise!    whats up LA lets cruise!  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:30 am

For sure. I'll send some people over!

Back to top Go down
Aleksey
Admin
Aleksey

PostSubject: Re: whats up LA lets cruise!    whats up LA lets cruise!  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:32 am

Dang dude your Mini is pretty nice. Whats under the hood of that thing?
Back to top Go down
camshaft343

PostSubject: Re: whats up LA lets cruise!    whats up LA lets cruise!  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:39 am

right now just the stock Supercharger....still have 2k left on the warranty. then comes short ram, and a pulley swap. Exhaust and Tien coil overs coming soon. and possibly some 17" BBS this month. so far just custom sound system (JL Audio) custom euro Vinyls and Black housing HALO lights. Oh and later model front grills (all of which I did myself) all cosmetic till the warranty is up Smile
Back to top Go down
Aleksey
Admin
Aleksey

PostSubject: Re: whats up LA lets cruise!    whats up LA lets cruise!  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:46 am

Sounds good. Going to throw a BoV on there for spins and giggles?
Back to top Go down
camshaft343

PostSubject: Re: whats up LA lets cruise!    whats up LA lets cruise!  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:52 am

hahaha...no. I don't want people thinking I'm turbo;d. I'm a diehard supercharger fan. Plus when i do the pulley swap its gonna SCREAM all the way through the RPMS. plus the borla exhaust i plan to get....no BOV need Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aleksey
Admin
Aleksey

PostSubject: Re: whats up LA lets cruise!    whats up LA lets cruise!  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:28 am

Borla all the way. I am going Borla on the Jetta. Euro is the only way to go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Displacement

Displacement

PostSubject: Re: whats up LA lets cruise!    whats up LA lets cruise!  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:23 pm

WELCOME

gatta love the supercharged minis, always see them running around, they can be super sick!

Let me know progress on that super swap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats up LA lets cruise!    whats up LA lets cruise!  Empty

Back to top Go down

whats up LA lets cruise!
Page 1 of 1