Tuners Of Los Angeles
Welcome to TLA! If you are a new user be sure to check the TLAID Database for your TLA Identification Number! This can be used to meet new drivers on the street as well as score discounts from some of the local performance shops and vendors! Thank you.
Tuners Of Los Angeles
Welcome to TLA! If you are a new user be sure to check the TLAID Database for your TLA Identification Number! This can be used to meet new drivers on the street as well as score discounts from some of the local performance shops and vendors! Thank you.
Tuners Of Los Angeles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all the tuner drivers and enthusiasts from the Los Angeles County area and our neighboring cities.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LosAngeles-Glendale-Burbank Area

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Acey

Acey

LosAngeles-Glendale-Burbank Area Empty
PostSubject: LosAngeles-Glendale-Burbank Area   LosAngeles-Glendale-Burbank Area EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:26 am

Hey what's up everybody? My name is Ace and my buddy Steven (Zigs21) told me about the forum. Used to drive a 1995 525i (E34) but got in a collision so as of right now I have no car... Sad but anyway I hope to meet all you cool people have a good evening.
Back to top Go down
Aleksey
Admin
Aleksey

PostSubject: Re: LosAngeles-Glendale-Burbank Area   LosAngeles-Glendale-Burbank Area EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:28 am

Hey Ace;

If you need any help repairing that Beamer be sure to let me know dude. European car's are kind of a favorite of mine. I especially love Beamers. Get at me bro lets get you on the road again!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/alekseyroyt/ardesigns
Acey

Acey

PostSubject: Re: LosAngeles-Glendale-Burbank Area   LosAngeles-Glendale-Burbank Area EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:32 am

Thanks Aleksey. It's already salvaged and I got my settlement check for 5g's... i'm saving up looking for a new car. I'm into European cars as well. Ideal cars for me are e36/e46 M3, e34/e39 M5, e38 740iL Sport/740i Sport, Volkswagen Type III Notchback ('62-'65) and for American I'd love a 1963 Chevy Impala/ Impala SS. I've been bitten by the Lowrider bug bounce
Back to top Go down
Aleksey
Admin
Aleksey

PostSubject: Re: LosAngeles-Glendale-Burbank Area   LosAngeles-Glendale-Burbank Area EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:35 am

To be honest, my favorite BMW is the 2001 BMW 330CI. You can Supercharge them relatively cheap. They go for about $6000-$7000. Also, another nice BMW is the 1998 M3. Also very reliable and fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/alekseyroyt/ardesigns
Acey

Acey

PostSubject: Re: LosAngeles-Glendale-Burbank Area   LosAngeles-Glendale-Burbank Area EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:45 am

I didn't know that about the 330Cl thanks! I'm pretty new to tuning so I need lots of help and I'll have lots of questions in the future.. but once I get another car I'm always down to cruise!
Back to top Go down
I.Scrape

I.Scrape

PostSubject: Re: LosAngeles-Glendale-Burbank Area   LosAngeles-Glendale-Burbank Area EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:12 am

I have a 1998 325ci for sale for 5g's if your interested. its an auto tho Crying or Very sad

btw, Welcome to the forum cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LosAngeles-Glendale-Burbank Area   LosAngeles-Glendale-Burbank Area Empty

Back to top Go down

LosAngeles-Glendale-Burbank Area
Page 1 of 1