Tuners Of Los Angeles
Welcome to TLA! If you are a new user be sure to check the TLAID Database for your TLA Identification Number! This can be used to meet new drivers on the street as well as score discounts from some of the local performance shops and vendors! Thank you.
Tuners Of Los Angeles
Welcome to TLA! If you are a new user be sure to check the TLAID Database for your TLA Identification Number! This can be used to meet new drivers on the street as well as score discounts from some of the local performance shops and vendors! Thank you.
Tuners Of Los Angeles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all the tuner drivers and enthusiasts from the Los Angeles County area and our neighboring cities.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1987 bmw 3 series performance parts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MichaelN

1987 bmw 3 series performance parts Empty
PostSubject: 1987 bmw 3 series performance parts   1987 bmw 3 series performance parts EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:12 am

i was planning on picking up a super clean e30 for about 2k. i was wondering if anyone had any recommendations as far as performance parts or cosmetic w/e im not on a super tight budget, ide just like some stuff in a reasonable price range. also if you have any tips that would be great, im new to the tuner world since ive been around classic muscles and hot rods my whole life and needed something different.

thanks,
Mike
Back to top Go down
Aleksey
Admin
Aleksey

PostSubject: Re: 1987 bmw 3 series performance parts   1987 bmw 3 series performance parts EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:15 am

If your going for performance first (and youd better be Twisted Evil) may I recommend a cold air intake, intake manifold, exhaust (you know I got you on that), coilovers, and sparkplugs. Not in that exact order but you get it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/alekseyroyt/ardesigns
MichaelN

PostSubject: Re: 1987 bmw 3 series performance parts   1987 bmw 3 series performance parts EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:20 am

Aleksey wrote:
If your going for performance first (and youd better be Twisted Evil) may I recommend a cold air intake, intake manifold, exhaust (you know I got you on that), coilovers, and sparkplugs. Not in that exact order but you get it.

alright well ill do that after i get the 5 speed put in
Back to top Go down
I.Scrape

I.Scrape

PostSubject: Re: 1987 bmw 3 series performance parts   1987 bmw 3 series performance parts EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:38 am

one thing i love about the E30 is the handling. I'd hit up Turner Motorsports for suspension goodies aswell as power add-ons =)

pricey tho.
Back to top Go down
MichaelN

PostSubject: Re: 1987 bmw 3 series performance parts   1987 bmw 3 series performance parts EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:19 pm

I.Scrape wrote:
one thing i love about the E30 is the handling. I'd hit up Turner Motorsports for suspension goodies aswell as power add-ons =)

pricey tho.

i also heard about E30 motorwerks but idk if they are any good. but thanks ill look into that Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1987 bmw 3 series performance parts   1987 bmw 3 series performance parts Empty

Back to top Go down

1987 bmw 3 series performance parts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tuners Of Los Angeles :: Tech Talk :: European-
Jump to: