Tuners Of Los Angeles
Welcome to TLA! If you are a new user be sure to check the TLAID Database for your TLA Identification Number! This can be used to meet new drivers on the street as well as score discounts from some of the local performance shops and vendors! Thank you.
Tuners Of Los Angeles
Welcome to TLA! If you are a new user be sure to check the TLAID Database for your TLA Identification Number! This can be used to meet new drivers on the street as well as score discounts from some of the local performance shops and vendors! Thank you.
Tuners Of Los Angeles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all the tuner drivers and enthusiasts from the Los Angeles County area and our neighboring cities.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Response to the first TLA meet the other day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BigO

BigO

Response to the first TLA meet the other day Empty
PostSubject: Response to the first TLA meet the other day   Response to the first TLA meet the other day EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:02 am

First off I would just like to say that it was really cool to meet all of you guys and you were all super cool guys.

I don't want to come off as a dick or anything like that and I really don't want to call anyone out in particular so I will do this without naming any names.

The reasons why meets get shut down or forums/meets get bad reputations and why people look down upon kids with fast cars are all stupid reasons that can be easily avoided.

We are all mature (for the most part) guys (and girl). We can meet up and power brag to each other all we want and that's perfectly fine. If one of us tells someone else the power their car is making then we will believe you.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING.

Redlining your car, racing at stoplights, and "proving" to us that your car is fast are all very good ways to get meets shutdown, cars enthusiasts to be looked down upon, and will give our forum a bad rep.

It's a rookie thing to do and we all make our mistakes, just please try to refrain from doing so at the next meet.

One thing that I have learned from going to high school in an area filled with rich kids with beamers and baller old men with ferarris and lambos is: YOU DON'T HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO ANYONE.

So next time some kid in a 328 on chrome wheels rolls up to you thinking he's hot shit, let him burn his tires down, waste his gas, and look like the cool kid that he is. People will see you NOT racing and give you more respect than blowing his doors off like we all know you can.

Thanks Guys,

Oliver
Back to top Go down
Aleksey
Admin
Aleksey

PostSubject: Re: Response to the first TLA meet the other day   Response to the first TLA meet the other day EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Good post Oliver. Hopefully next time we have a slightly better turn out and a little more control. I should also apologize for changing the location a billion times, it was all set till we got there and Security told us to leave before anyone even showed up. By the by, next time follow Nestor to the meet spot he can get you there from LBC in about half an hour, he lives in Northridge where Tyler and I stay and it takes him 45 minutes to get there from LBC... He doesn't even speed... All in all, for a first meet I think it went pretty well for our first meet... With a little more control, better organizational skills from myself, and your portable hookah, I think we can have a pretty good bi-weekly meet on our hands!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/alekseyroyt/ardesigns
Displacement

Displacement

PostSubject: Re: Response to the first TLA meet the other day   Response to the first TLA meet the other day EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:00 pm

Haha, I hope it wasn't anything I did.

IMO the meet was pretty tame compared to some shit I've been to.
Back to top Go down
I.Scrape

I.Scrape

PostSubject: Re: Response to the first TLA meet the other day   Response to the first TLA meet the other day EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:08 pm

but isn't that why im trying to hook up a WOT-BOX anti lag??

dang... buzz kill

lol!

just messin guys. chill. glad it went "okay"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Response to the first TLA meet the other day   Response to the first TLA meet the other day Empty

Back to top Go down

Response to the first TLA meet the other day
Page 1 of 1