Tuners Of Los Angeles
Welcome to TLA! If you are a new user be sure to check the TLAID Database for your TLA Identification Number! This can be used to meet new drivers on the street as well as score discounts from some of the local performance shops and vendors! Thank you.
Tuners Of Los Angeles
Welcome to TLA! If you are a new user be sure to check the TLAID Database for your TLA Identification Number! This can be used to meet new drivers on the street as well as score discounts from some of the local performance shops and vendors! Thank you.
Tuners Of Los Angeles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for all the tuner drivers and enthusiasts from the Los Angeles County area and our neighboring cities.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

San Fernando Valley

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
slowist

San Fernando Valley Empty
PostSubject: San Fernando Valley   San Fernando Valley EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:16 pm

Wuddup fellas. The name's Jeff. I drive a Lexus IS-F. I got a "Tuner Los Angeles" flyer stuck under my windshield wiper today at the Northridge mall. I just wanted to see what this place was about.

Back to top Go down
I.Scrape

I.Scrape

PostSubject: Re: San Fernando Valley   San Fernando Valley EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:40 pm

Welcome to the forum Jeff.

The forum is mainly put together so we can all meet fellow enthusiasts around the area. but i'll leave the details to Aleksey, who started it all.
Back to top Go down
Displacement

Displacement

PostSubject: Re: San Fernando Valley   San Fernando Valley EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:51 pm

Hey man welcome.

yeah pretty much what he said ^^

Just a bunch of people doing they thing building a community.

However I would love to see some pics of that ISF, super gorgeous car.
Back to top Go down
Aleksey
Admin
Aleksey

PostSubject: Re: San Fernando Valley   San Fernando Valley EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:03 am

Hey Jeff;

My name is Aleksey, most people call me Aleks. The flier came from our member (heeves10) he was in Northridge to pick me up and saw your IS-F in the Northridge Mall garage when he was waiting for me to come out. I saw the car too, you have probably the most gorgeous IS-F I have ever seen, which isn't much because I have seen 5 or 6 of them in my life. This forum is designed so tuner enthusiasts that enjoy sound, cosmetics, performance and any mixed combination of the three can congregate safely without fear of the popo, its pretty much a 24/7 meet, and its designed so more tuner-nuts can meet each other, thus uniting the local SoCal tuner community and giving the whole scene more of a family vibe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/alekseyroyt/ardesigns
heevs10

heevs10

PostSubject: Re: San Fernando Valley   San Fernando Valley EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:07 am

And that should be me! Heevs10 :]
I touched your windshield wiper so that was the highlight of my day...haha
It's funny because two days ago I was watching a video of some guy putting an exhaust system in his IS-F
Now, there's an IS-F at TLA!
Welcome to the community.
You have a gorgeous car.
@Taylor, I snapped a pic but gonna blur out the license plates just in case.

Back to top Go down
slowist

PostSubject: Re: San Fernando Valley   San Fernando Valley EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:28 am

Scrape, Disp, Aleks, Heevs.. Pleased to meet you all.

Unfortunately, I have no pictures at the moment. I've been waiting for my buddies schedule to open up to shoot my car. He's taken a new hobby to photography and I would appreciate some pictures.

That's cool that you were able to take a pic Heevs, pls post it up!

Was the video you watched on youtube? Royal Muffler has an IS-F video up of my car on youtube, but I no longer run that exhaust. I plan on adding some headers soon and I dont want the car too loud.

Cool forum you got here Cool
Back to top Go down
I.Scrape

I.Scrape

PostSubject: Re: San Fernando Valley   San Fernando Valley EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:31 pm

might be a little off topic

but i love this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Caz5vmAM7hM
Back to top Go down
Aleksey
Admin
Aleksey

PostSubject: Re: San Fernando Valley   San Fernando Valley EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:24 pm

slowist wrote:
Scrape, Disp, Aleks, Heevs.. Pleased to meet you all.

Unfortunately, I have no pictures at the moment. I've been waiting for my buddies schedule to open up to shoot my car. He's taken a new hobby to photography and I would appreciate some pictures.

That's cool that you were able to take a pic Heevs, pls post it up!

Was the video you watched on youtube? Royal Muffler has an IS-F video up of my car on youtube, but I no longer run that exhaust. I plan on adding some headers soon and I dont want the car too loud.

Cool forum you got here Cool

It just so happens that in addition to being a professional graphic designer I have also been a photographer/cinematographer for about 12 years. I am sure we can set something up seeing as we obviously both live in the SFV... Where its 11am and hot as balls!
Back to top Go down
Aleksey
Admin
Aleksey

PostSubject: Re: San Fernando Valley   San Fernando Valley EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:01 pm

Our bi-monthly meet is tommorow night, you should come!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Fernando Valley   San Fernando Valley Empty

Back to top Go down

San Fernando Valley
Page 1 of 1